Re: Trailing slashes in RDF

IMHO, while I find this interesting I would consider the behavior others
(webservers) have suggested to take during the dereferencing of these as
only one criteria for making a decision. Likewise, what humans find
salient is only a nice to have in my book.

More important to me would be how I need to write code to make the two
interchangeable from now on. Sadly, the pragmatic choice is to collapse
them.