Re: [Ann] QueryVOWL

I like very much the perspective of QueryVOWL, it seems to be very
intuitive and useful.
If I can suggest: it could be great to have an "export" function to create
a (live or static) standalone graph visualization, to be embedded
elsewhere, a sort of VOWL-lite derived from the editing with QueryOWL.
This should help people adopt it in vaious context.
If there is already, all my apologies in advance (I'm always too much
distract :-)

thanks, great work
Alfredo