[CfP] ISWC2015 Developers Workshop

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:17:47 +0200
To: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear SemWeb developers,

Are you building the next killer app for the Semantic Web?
Do you have an awesome demo with Linked Data?
Great! Submit your work now: http://iswc2015.semdev.org/participate/

On this event, we welcome wild ideas and dangerous code.
In particular, we focus on real applications for end users.
No small incremental things, but novel visions and ideas!

We welcome demos, papers, code, and more in three categories:
 Category 1: Applications for End Users
 Category 2: Tools for Developers
 Category 3: Discussion & Draft

Discover the workshop at http://iswc2015.semdev.org/
Submit your work by 20 July 2015 and join us in Betlehem, Pennsylvania
on 11 or 12 October 2015 during the International Semantic Web Conference.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ruben and Miel
ISWC2015-Dev chairs

PS Inspiration from past editions at http://iswc2014.semdev.org/