Re: Announcing OnToology, a tool for collaborative ontology development

On Tue,  7 Jul 2015 17:07:46 +0200, Daniel Garijo wrote:
[...]
> How to use OnToology:
> 1. Enter your repository as user/repository i.e. myuser/myrepo (it does not
> work with organizations at the moment).
> 2. You will be redirected to Github to authorize OnToology to access your
> repository.

Does OnToology really need all the GitHub permissions it is asking for?
I really doubt it and I suppose many people will be rather uncomfortable
with giving it full access to their personal data and SSH keys, among all
the other things.

[...]
> OnToology is open source, and available in GitHub (7). We welcome your
> feedback (and your collaboration on adding more features)!

[...]

--
Micha³ Politowski