Re: RDF Template

Why not just use PHP, JSP, Velocity or any other template engine for the
Web? After all, RDF is just some kind of markup. It then could be processed
by any kind of semantic tool and parameters to those scripts could be used
as search arguments for some kind of database backend.

I'm currently working in a (very immature) project which takes datasources
(RDF, XML, JSON, CSV, relational databases, etc), tries to merge similar
data from those different sources (in the same or different source
formats), schema and vocabularies and exposes the results as RDF triples,
OWL ontology and an OData (www.odata.org) endpoint.

Any of those output mechanisms could use an XSL stylesheet to accomplish
the template part of the question with the advantage of being able to
populate the application with an upper-merge ontology in which different
resource terms fall and share meaning. Which is also desired into the scope
of the project application is being able to infer when some term in some
vocabulary is the same term of another in other vocabulary. So, if I can
infer that ${parameterName} is the same as "Abc Inc." it also will solve
the template question.

Work in progress: http://cognescent.googlecode.com

Sebastian.