Re: How do you explore a SPARQL Endpoint?

The optimistic approach:

SELECT * WHERE {
  ?ontology a owl:Ontology .
  OPTIONAL { ?ontology owl:versionIRI ?version }
}

Then retrieve those separately over HTTP.

(Trying to extract the ontology over SPARQL would be much more work -
there might or might not live in separate graphs and might and might
not have proper isDefinedBy links)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, eScience Lab
School of Computer Science