Re: finding a triple on the web

Thanks for all of your comments. It is wonderful to have a supportive community. It is one thing I like about w3c lists.

I saw FedX mentioned in Querying over Federated SPARQL Endpoints -A State of the Art Survey
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1306.1723.pdf

I noticed that POWDER is a way to describe large numbers of resources in an RDF store. For the Linked Data Platform it might be used for access control (authorization?) iirc. (http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl)  I have not seen a lot about it in search.

My current thinking is to use Miriam Fernadez's thinking in her thesis "Semantically Enhanced Information Retrieval: an ontology based approach" for a NL interface to an ontology, document, and document annotation index. Then allow for a distributed RDF store for linked data as described in (http://www.mi.fu-berlin.de/inf/publications/techreports/tr2009/B-09-04/TR-B-09-04.pdf?1346662692). Except this has a problem with All used in SPARQL.

My goal is to build a mockup with narration for An Enterprise Information System do Peer Production with a Peer to Peer Architecture. A few notes are here (http://adistributedeconomy.blogspot.com/2014/12/monthly-update-for-december-for.html?m=1).  I will share this when complete as I feel it is a rather extensive survey of linked data and semantic web, and maybe useful for at least pedagogical purposes since seems useful to push something to the limit to see what problems arise.

I am still unsure if there are multiple bases when having a federated query. I know that the SERVICE keyword allows for pointing multiple graphs. But what are they called? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone