Re: Semiotic metamodel : Concept, Thing ans Sign

I've updated the repository and now there is an executable WAR file for
testing in servlet containers. There are also the complete sources which
haven't been correctly uploaded.

Project: https://code.google.com/p/cognescent/
(in source section are instructions for checking out via svn).

Best,
Sebastian.