Re: void / dcat: how to indicate the URI of the vocabulary the dataset is related to

Like Phil, I would be interested in hearing what others have to say on
this matter as I'm working on a project with similar requirements.

Our current model uses the PAV vocabulary[1] for this requirement -
pav:hasVersion to relate a dataset to each of its versions,
pav:hasCurrentVersion to provide a shortcut from a dataset to its
latest version and pav:previousVersion for maintaining version history
links between dataset versions. I'm glad to see that we aren't alone
in this choice, Michel!

Cheers

Kal

[1] http://pav-ontology.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pav.html