Re: void / dcat: how to indicate the URI of the vocabulary the dataset is related to

I'll be interested to see what others might say in response to this but
one option would be to use adms:last to point to
http://publications.europa.eu/resource/authority/place from any version
in the series (and adms:next/last to point from each specific version to
another).

See http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-adms/

HTH

Phil.