Re: Advancing the DBpedia ontology

Thanks for the hint Hugh,

Actually this was quite easy to implement, we just needed a new mapping
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Distinguish
sample extraction:
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/mappings/en/extractionSamples/Mapping_en:Distinguish

It would be great if someone could pick up the rest of the related
templates found here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Distinguish

Any other ideas for templates we do not currently extract is of course more
than welcome
These will be included in the next DBpedia release

Cheers,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas