Re: Faceted Search

Sebastian,

as I mentioned before, a .war file is a poor channel of distribution these
days. Please show us your source code and/or deployed application.

Are you using the relational model or your own metamodel for data
integration? This paper explains the advantage of RDF and triples as the
canonical model:
http://www.topquadrant.com/docs/whitepapers/information-enlightenment-2.0-final.pdf

By putting RDF at the center, you could reuse the RESTful Linked Data
processing from Graphity and focus on BI which can be implemented with
SPARQL.

Martynas
graphityhq.com