Re: Why this ontology is not marked as inconsistent?

Dear All,
thanks for your replies...
Actually, I was sure that I've defined the disjoint between the classes,
but I didn't do it... this is why everything seemed strange to me... :)
I have to stop working during the weekend... :)

Thanks again.
Mauro.