RE: Naming Conventions for URIs

> > dbpedia:100

> That is legal in RDF 1.1 Turtle and SPARQL 1.1.
> (technically, it's not called a qname - that's an XML-ism and this isn't XML.)

They are called "prefixed names" - see http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/#sec-iri
The second NOTE in that ref explains the differences (extensions) to the QName rules.

Nevertheless, some RDF UIs will only display the QName subset.
TopBraid, for example, allows you to enter dbpedia:100 , but will only display <http://dbpedia.org/resource/100>