Re: Books identifications

Cyril,

I've copied public-schemabibex because I like your realistic example. It's the right mix of incomplete strings and things and relationships in between.

I think that almost all the things you mention (abstract and real) can be tied to http URIs that already exist. Granted, those URIs are dispersed and the declared statements that bind them are incomplete and scattered, but I think the *vocabulary* to express all the types and relationships pretty much already exists.

Your question, then, is how to identify selected individuals in that larger graph, which presumably implies a query on it.

If so:
- what vocabulary terms are required to express the query ( i.e. are there terms missing?)
- what does the query look like? (e.g. expressed as SPARQL)
- who is going to do the work of rationalizing existing http URIs?
- what additional ambiguities does this effort reveal?

Time for a scavenger hunt? ;-)

Jeff