Re: Best practices on how to publish SPARQL queries?

From: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:15:24 -0400
To: "Neubert, Joachim" <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Cc: Niklas Petersen <petersen@cs.uni-bonn.de>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
One thing I have done is make a set of integration tests with JUnit,  so
the queries are embedded and you check that you get the right answers.

--
Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup>