答复: Available Social Ontologies

From: Yuzhong Qu <yzqu@nju.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:35:30 +0800
To: "'Ghislain Atemezing'" <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>, "'Sindhu Kiranmai Ernala'" <eskiranmai94@gmail.com>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>, <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

The Falcons Ontology Search may help you find some related ones:

http://ws.nju.edu.cn/falcons/ontologysearch/result.jsp?query=social+science

Yuzhong Qu

On 22/09/2014 20:26, Sindhu Kiranmai Ernala wrote:
> I am currently working on Social Ontology, but am a beginner to the
> domain. I was hoping if anyone could direct me to available social
> ontologies or lexical ontologies in the field of social sciences.
> Thanks in advance.
You might have a look at:
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/search?q=social and http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/search?q=science

Good luck!

Ghislain

--
Ghislain Atemezing
EURECOM, Multimedia Communications Department Campus SophiaTech 450, route des Chappes, 06410 Biot, France.