RDF Quality, sorry what? [lightning talks in LDQ @ SEMANTiCS 2014]

From: Magnus Knuth <magnus.knuth@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:08:27 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>, <semantic-web@w3.org>, <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>
Since we didnít get to bring a keynote speaker for LDQ workshop, we invite all of you to share your RDF Quality problem statements.

Tomorrow at 16:20 weíll start a lightning talk session where all of you are invited to give a very quick talk on Linked Data Quality in the form of What (is my problem), Why (it is important), Who(m it affects) or How (should he tackle this).

After the Lightning talks end weíll start the good part, the discussion :)

Please add your name on the following Google Doc to get a slot
http://tinyurl.com/LDQ14LightningTalks

If you canít make it personally, you can add your personal statement and follow the discussion from the Google Doc.

The LDQ2014 organizing team
Magnus, Dimitris, and Harald

--
Workshop on Linked Data Quality (LDQ2014) at SEMANTiCS 2014 (September 2, 2014 Ė Leipzig, Germany)
http://ldq.semanticmultimedia.org/