Re: Please come and work with me

Dear Jeremy,
Have you already found your ideal candidate? Syapse sounds very interesting
to me. I have 4+ years of Bioinformatics experience and, nowadays, my main
research interests are on semantic relatedness and similarity, which I
consider to be a great fit for your semantic server engineer opening.
However, I have to disclose my bias towards semantic models
learned/augmented from textual information, with statistical machine
learning being a component of almost everything I do. Think approximate
SPARQL queries, probabilistic relations and such.

I am currently on a J1, so I'd probably need visa sponsorship.

Regardless of the job opening, I live in San Jose, so not far from Palo
Alto. I'd love to grab a coffee one of these days to hear more about your
ongoing work.

A bit more about me:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pablomendes/
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=yMhC7tAAAAAJ&hl=en