Re: How RFC 5988 Link Relation fits Linked Data?

Hi,

The LDP WG did the same and used Link relations express RDF triple like
relations in HTTP headers. The WG decided express most of the protocol
details using the HTTP headers and mostly Link headers were used to express
those details.

Example 10 [1],

HTTP/1.1 201 Created
Location: http://example.org/alice/avatar