From: K. Krasnow Waterman [mailto:kkrasnowwaterman@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:12 AM
To: Semantic Web
Subject: Suggestions please

I'd like to build a repository with a small number of properties, including images, for each of a couple thousand entities.  I will mostly want to generate reports which pull the images (making the other data available through the links).  Yes, it would be great if I could just query all of the entity sites, but they're mostly not LOD.

This is a personal project, so I'm looking for something free or very inexpensive to use for the LOD repository and image report generation.  Oh, and user friendly would be nice.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed.  Thanks!  -k