Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Any23 1.0 Release

One of the major changes that comes with any23 1.0 is the switch to Semargl
as the RDFa parser. Semargl is 100% compliant to the test suite, so I would
expect any23 to follow suit, unless there is a problem in the Semargl
wrapper.

I just checked, and we have 4 tests failing out of the 170 in the HTML5
category (definitely a great improvement overall though). All 4 failing
tests are negative parser tests. For example [1] should return no triples.
This is any23's output [2]. On the other hand, Gregg's distiller returns an
empty Turtle file [3] (with just @base). I believe there's something wrong
happening when no triple is extracted.

Steph.

[1] http://rdfa.info/test-suite/test-cases/rdfa1.1/html5/0311.html