Re: RDF Template

Hi Stephane,
Have you had a look at Callimachus as a possible tool?  It is a template driven data platform based on Linked Data.  The open source version of Callimachus uses Sesame as the persistent store.[1]

Callimachus Open Source allows you create templates in a Web browser using JavaScript, HTML & CSS3 to create a nicely themed (using Bootstrap 3) data driven app.  There is an intro video, some newly updated developer tutorials and a active open source community supporting it.   You may find Callimachus Open Source useful for what you described.

For example, we have a site running that serves about 500M web pages that uses only 9 XHTML+RDFa templates to create the pages.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
CEO, 3 Round Stones, Inc.

http://3roundstones.com