From: Richard Cyganiak [mailto:richard@cyganiak.de]
Sent: 28 March 2014 11:41
To: Katerin
Cc: SW-forum Web
Subject: Re: Generate r2rml mapping document

Hi Katerin,

The unreleased R2RML-compatible version of D2RQ can generate R2RML mappings from the schema of an existing database.

You can find it as "d2rq-r2rml-preview-v4" here: http://download.d2rq.org

Use it like this:

    ./generate-mapping --r2rml -u user -p password jdbc:mysql://localhost/mydatabase

There is (currently incomplete) documentation in the /doc directory of the download.

The *very* latest version of that code, which may have more recent bugfixes, is available in the project's "develop" branch on GitHub: https://github.com/d2rq/d2rq

Hope that helps,
Richard