Re: Call for Participation: Collaborative Software Community Group

Andreas,

I found these:

http://www.w3.org/2013/socialweb/social-ig-charter.html

http://www.w3.org/2013/socialweb/social-wg-charter.html

Exciting overlaps and opportunities for contribution upcoming:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaborative_software

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_software

Kind regards,

Adam