Re: What should we call RDF's ability to allow multiple models to peacefully coexist, interconnected?

Hey all,

for me it helps to illustrate the advantage of RDF universality using 2 idioms:
- hub-and-spoke that leads to linear integration costs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoke-hub_distribution_paradigm
- pivotal data conversion with RDF in the center:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_conversion#Pivotal_conversion

RDF is like Unicode of data models. Since graph data model can
accomodate any type of data and RDF is the only standard in this area,
other similar models will be isomorphic but non-standard reinventions
at best. So lets focus on RDF and build it even deeper into the
software ecosystem, so we can finally produce some user-friendly yet
generic applications.

Martynas
graphityhq.com