Re: What should we call RDF's ability to allow multiple models to peacefully coexist, interconnected?

One problem with describing the value of RDF is that it addresses multiple problems at once with a rather parsimonious data representation. Who needs foreign keys when you have object properties? Who needs keys at all when you have URI's that are possibly human consumable? (Though many seem to fight the latter, and sometimes for good reason.)

So it's difficult to put into a catch phrase, but Tim's statement about being model-agnostic, along with simplicity that enables data transformation, seems like a good start.

(Actually, I could be convinced to disagree with the "data agnostic" statement. RDF does impose a data model, and even a bit of logic. But it's parsimony sets it apart from other data models, IMHO. Henceforth the previous statement on RDF being both simple, but addressing so many conventional issues that people see it as complex.)

-- Scott