Re: What should we call RDF's ability to allow multiple models to peacefully coexist, interconnected?

I think that the basic concept that it allows multiple data models to
peacefully co-exist is an incorrect approach.  What RDF really does is;
provide a data model agnostic 'layer for semantic connections across
information resources'.

Cheers,
Tim

--
MLHIM VIP Signup: http://goo.gl/22B0U
Timothy Cook, MSc           +55 21 994711995