Re: Call for Linked Research

Hi, Sarven.

You might consider including in your call an explicit reference to
nanopublications [1] as an example of how to address point (5).

About source code, there's a project, SciForge [1], working on the
idea of making scientific software citable.

My two cents...

Andrea

----
[1]http://nanopub.org/
[2]http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/en/research/organizational-units/technology-transfer-centres/cegit/projects/sciforge/

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.