Re: Attribute or Property Ontology?

From: Mike Bergman <mike@mkbergman.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 00:34:23 -0500
To: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
CC: Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@cnr.it>, SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Michel,

This is most helpful and interesting. It bears the closest overlap to
what I have been envisioning of any of the options I have seen so far.
The paper was quite informative, but loading the ontology in Protégé
made SIO quite explicit.

Thank you.

I have applied for membership to the Google Group for my follow-on
questions, which deal with items of scope, naming conventions and the
mix of vocabularies used. Nonetheless, I appreciate the scope you and
your colleagues have undertaken here, and hopefully I can either learn
from or contribute to your effort.

Regards, Mike