Re: An alternative RDF

Hello Victor,

when using RDF, you cannot decree that certain entities have to be described
using blank nodes. RDF users are free to choose between URIs or blank nodes and
your app should be able to cope with both.

I do not see much in your RDF examples that would be of use for humans or
outside the context of your app so you may reconsider using XML Schema instead
of RDF to avoid any consistency issues from the start.

Otherwise, you will have to check for all possible cases of inconsistency -
even if converting RDF to an internal data structure one file at a time.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer