Re: An alternative RDF

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 22:28:39 +0200
Cc: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
> With those and those parameters and in those and those situations (such as if the source namespace happen to be the same as the value of :source-namespace predicates).

I thought so. Then the solution I posted should help you.

a.ttl:

_:x a :Application;
  :ofTransformation <http://example.org/the-transformation>;
  :precedence <#macro>;
  :script-data [ :arguments :A ]

b.ttl:

_:y a :Application;
  :ofTransformation <http://example.org/the-transformation>;
  :precedence <#format>
  :script-data [ :arguments :B ]

So this means that, in addition to the notion of "a transformation",
you have the notion of "an application of that transformation".
As you can see, the above doesn't lead to the contradictions you had earlier.

Best,

Ruben