Re: An alternative RDF

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 22:03:47 +0200
Cc: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
> Read my examples earlier in this mailing list.

Yes, in another thread.
But the only thing I found is:

> <http://example.org/example-transformation>:precedence <#macro> ;

(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2014Jul/0070.html)

So there are never two values for :precedence.
In order for us to help you, it could be useful to see a concrete case
where you would have two different values for :precedence,
since you said

>>> If we load data from an other RDF file, nothing prevents them be merged in such as way that there may be more than one :precedence for the same object,

> The trouble is that I load new RDF files dynamically and after loading one more file the valid data may suddenly turn invalid.

So we have the situation (I presume) where a.ttl and b.ttl are valid,
but where the combination of both is not?

Are a.ttl and b.ttl then universally valid, or just in a certain context?

Ruben