Re: RDF/POST format

Submission to the W3C would be a good idea. I'll admit, I have only fuzzy
ideas about how to manage that. The current license might be a problem
though - it's CC, which isn't compatible with the public domain assignment
which it's my understanding the W3C required.

It is super useful, though! Especially coupled with RDFa layed on the
appropriate form. I've been working on a full ReST/RDF framework, with bare
browsers supported through this method and it's looking really promising.

Judson