Re: [Virtuoso 7] Upload large RDF file into quad store

Hi,

you can use the Bulk Loader script from Virtuoso
(http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtBulkRDFLoaderScript)

You can find an example on how to use it with a DBpedia dump as example
here:
http://joernhees.de/blog/2010/10/31/setting-up-a-local-dbpedia-mirror-with-virtuoso/

Regards
Max