Re: finding a triple on the web

Hi Brent,

Yes you would need an index of the whole Web unfortunately. Or at
least the portion of which you think your triple may reside in. It
could be however that your triple is being served directly by the
provider, which means you could simply try resolving the subject URI
of the triple.

I guess instead of keeping an index you can try querying as many
SPARQL endpoints as you can for your pattern. Here's a list of
endpoints to get you started
http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/

Hope that helps
Luca