Fwd: Ontology for describing related (classes of) standards in ICT

Hi.
I am creating the ontology of the information literacy, which contains
ICT in Japan.
I got interested in your mail.
However, I was not able to find it, where is ontology described in this site?

>http://takingserviceforward.org/Taking_Service_Forward_-_Welcome.html

Hiroko KANOH
hiroko.kanoh@gmail.com
Yamagata University, Institute of Arts and Sciences, Associate Professor
1-4-12 Koshirakawamachi, Yamagata-shi, Yamagata, 990-8560 Japan
http://sites.google.com/site/hirokokanoh/Home
http://pbdspace.kj.yamagata-u.ac.jp/  (Japanese)
http://twitter.com/#!/kanoh0x0
http://www.facebook.com/hiroko.kanoh