Re: rdf and category theory

From: Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:10:08 +0100
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: henry.story@bblfish.net
So Henry mentions Category Theory.
And two weeks later I find myself having a dream where I am in an audience of SemWeb people, and the lecturer asks me to come out and explain Strictness Analysis extempore.
At least the lecturer chose something I understand somewhat, rather than the Category Theory!
You will be pleased to hear that it goes OK, even though I canít get the whiteboard marker to work properly.
Our pasts do catch up with us :-)

--
Hugh Glaser
   20 Portchester Rise