Re: rdf and category theory

There're a lot of resources available online and for free about category
theory.

Some examples:
  - Jirí Adámek, Horst Herrlich, George E. Strecker. Abstract and
Concrete Categories: The Joy of Cats (524 pages).
http://katmat.math.uni-bremen.de/acc/acc.pdf
  - Maarten M. Fokkinga. A Gentle Introduction to Category Theory: the
calculational approach.
http://wwwhome.ewi.utwente.nl/~fokkinga/mmf92b.pdf (80 pages).
  - Jaap van Oosten. Basic Category Theory (88 pages).
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~ooste110/syllabi/catsmoeder.pdf

AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann