Re: rdf and category theory

Hi all,

Yes: a couple years ago, Eric and I had several nice discussions about RDF,
SPARQL, and their relation to a certain category-theoretic foundation of
databases.

I wrote a paper that benefited greatly from these discussions. It is
linked<http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S0960129513000479>and attached.

Let me know if it's of interest, or if I can be of further assistance.

David