Re: Chrome Extension of Semantic Web

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your feedback, publicly and privately.

For representing the potential to store personal semantic data
into web browsers, I added new feature to suggest search
keyword in text field based on your personal stored semantic data.
You can play on Amazon, Google+, Bing, Yahoo!, SkyDrive ...
Personalized search keyword they can't obtain are availble on your Chrome
without disclosing your privacy to them.

The detail architecture and use cases are here.
http://www.w3.org/2013/04/semweb-html5/spider/index.html#suggest-keyword

Hitoshi Uchida

--
Hitoshi Uchida <uchida@w3.org>