Re: SPARQL-friendly alternative to rdf:Lists?

* Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr> [2013-10-14 17:00+0200]
> I suggest that you look at this answer by Joshua Taylor in Stackoverflow:
>
> stackoverflow.com/questions/17523804/is-it-possible-to-get-the-position-of-an-element-in-an-rdf-collection-in-sparql/17530689#17530689

Excellent! Though in all humility, we have to admit that what's cool
about it is that it makes RDF lists as useful as OLO¹ and other
graph schemas that tie an element to some sort of ordinal value.

¹<http://smiy.sourceforge.net/olo/spec/orderedlistontology.html>

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509