Re: Finding SPARQL endpoints

Apropos rkb.*
Almost all the rkb stores are on the same technology, so it was the fact that some worked and some didn't that was strange.
It seems that some challenging queries or something had screwed up stores like citeseer a bit - they worked for what I tried, but not for that.
Thanks - I've hopefully sorted them.
They are actually based on http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/3Store , which hasn't been updated since 2008-04-09!, and was only ever meant as a proof of concept.
So you can probably work out which version of SPARQL they implement - more than 5 years ago.
But in fact they do support Graph, but not things like COUNT, as I recall.
Best
Hugh