Re: Finding SPARQL endpoints

Thanks Michael.
Always useful to see this stuff.
A couple of comments:
Did you know about http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/ ?
If so, can you give us some idea of the different sets or whatever please - I think they have 480 endpoints.
Maybe you could helpfully collaborate with Pierre-Yves to get a more comprehensive list between you?

I notice that quite a few of the (RKB) endpoints are listed as "no", when they are in fact up, and have been all the time.
It seems that these are the bigger ones, so it may be that your measurement method is timing out or something.

Best
Hugh