Re: Deprecate http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns# in favour of /ns/rdf# ??

On Fri, 2013-11-29 at 16:05 +0000, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> I suspect (hope) that very little of this is written directly in an editor.
> So you would need to (for example in my case) bake it into the vi php mode for recognising strings.
> That is, vi would highlight a string in php code in which the wrong prefix was used.
>
> Not that I am arguing that standard parsers gain much from having this stuff in for the most part, as no-one is connected to the output to look at it, other than some consuming agent.
> But having the option when it is invoked by a human directly is probably no bad thing.

If we are talking about coding errors in php, perhaps the discussion
should be looking at improving php libraries. A php library could turn
those typos into php's "Call to undefined function..." error (or
something) with a line number pointing directly at php script with the
error. Which is much more useful than what an external RDF parser could
possibly provide.

James