Re: Deprecate http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns# in favour of /ns/rdf# ??

Even if I'd love it (probably Richard could assert that those namespaces
are the most requested to prefix.cc, that gives you inconvenient they
are), such cosmetic move will break too many things to consider it
worthwhile.

But maybe such proposal should target the future RDF 2.0 that has to
come sooner that later...

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher