Purl.org Service Down / GoodRelations Specification

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 07:48:23 +0100
To: semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>, SchemaDot Org <public-vocabs@w3.org>, public-lod@w3.org
Dear all:

Unfortunately, the purl.org service, which is used to provide the permanent URIs for GoodRelations and hundreds of other vocabularies, is temporarily down for unknown reasons.

This means that the GoodRelations specification is temporarily not available from its official location

   http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1

However, you can always retrieve it directly from its actual location

   http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1

If you want to fetch the HTML version directly, this is also possible via

   http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1.html

The OWL version in RDF/XML is available from

   http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1.owl

We hope that this issue will not persist for too long, but since purl.org is not under our control, there is little we can do about it at the moment.

Best wishes

Martin Hepp

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group