vCard - class:OrganizationName is incorrectly labeled as "vCard Kind"

From: Shahim Essaid <essaids@ohsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 11:25:24 -0700
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi all,

I noticed that the class:OrganizationName is labeled as "vCard Kind" which is the same label of the class:Kind.

Is there an issue tracker where issues are gathered? I wasn't sure where to check before emailing. If there is an issue tracker or an errata page, can you please add the link to the specification draft to make it easier to find?

Thanks,
Shahim