Re: There's No Money in Linked Data

Thanks, Denny. Well spoken.

Everybody should read this. I know that I will want to point people to
this text in the future. Can you make a permanent URL and title that can
be used to cite this text? No need to make a PDF, but something more
than mailing list archives would be nice.

-- Markus

--
Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford