Re: Is science on sale this week?

It's a badge of honour. It shows that you are doing something worthy,
and makes it more likely that someone will pay for you to go to the
conference.

Scientific publication ceased to be about communication years ago.

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk